Bidding on a lot in Tennessee for pick up. Figured out all the upgrades I would make to my color classic should I get one. Lost auction in last 4 seconds. lame. Started work on my wifi-serial adapter. Matt is going to model a modem case for me and I will move on from there.
Worked on buildsystem. I can now arbitrarily add more vhd files or change name of project with minimal changes. Built a test bench, completed ucf file for minispartan6. Fixed makefile common for revision tags. Learned more about how verilog works. Also made pretty schematics from the verilog code.
What I watched this week
- Fortress (1992) 1 of 1
- everyone should watch this weird movie
- 48 posts to go
- 15 chapters to go in mit
- Days successful with schedule: 0
- Monday night trivia
- Mexican for dinner with sister
- learned about driving a mac screen with fpga macMonitor
- found some nifty scripts for pcb, perl4pcb, from david rowe
- Learned a bit about building test bench code for icarus and gtkwave.
- Came back from mobile.
- got to under 100 in my podcast backlog.
- Celebrated Heather’s birthday
- My boards shipped
- destroyed diet in mobile. time to start again.