wrote my own font for token, both big and small. Boards should be in this week. After some more research I realized it’s impossbile to secure the bootloader for the atmega on board. This isn’t the worst thing in the world. I think as long as I don’t expose the spi bus out of the chip and black blob it pig should be secure. However this means one more respin of the board… yay! Although it is such a small change I think I will order 100 after the current rev passes it’s fit check. On the plus side the change reduces the size of the board and cuts back a few traces here and there. It even allows us to expose more pins to a header. I had to order a socket header for the atmega328p so I can preprogram the bootloader on to the board before i solder it down.
Ordered 51 sets of parts for for Tim. I also inputted his bom into our schematics.
- Road the bus.
- Found keysnail for iceweasel. yay more emacs in my life
- Found out about subuser. a very cool jail setup utilizing docker.
- Road the bus again. Got to hang out with frank and darell so good trip.
- I discovered Gitlab Continuous Integration and set it up for Pig and Spam. Now everytime Tim or I push code into our git repo, the photos of the board, schematics, gerbers, etc are updated on to the server. Also the old versions are saved as well. It also tests that my firmware for pig still compiles.
- I forked gitbot a github irc bot, my version adds support for gitlab. I now have a chirpy bot in my irc channel.
- I ordered an UT61E. To measure the current draw of pig in sleep mode.