Worked on make system. I also did fit checks on the boards. Not the best idea to do this after you purchased boards. I added some macros to the build system to make things better. I also discovered Hackvana has support for putting the manufactures mark wherever you want them.
Door lock upgrade
I finally started work on the ti boards again. I should have the car unit done soon. Which really is the most important part. I also bought some cr2032 batteries with my order from mouser. It is amazing how cheap they are that way. Never buy a coincell retail!
I wrote the software for the buzzer system. I can’t wait for the boards to come in.
Here are the results of my new make system
- I played some spelunky.
- Twitch Plays POKEMON! it was amazing.
- Went for final ultrasound ready to have a baby.
- Caught up on my blogging oops.
- Setup stumptray.
- Apple2pi, I used my apple2 as a keyboard for my pc, it was very nifty.
What I watched this week
- Nothing again. busy busy.