I worked a lot on the token this week. I made advancements on the bootloader. Redifined some of the make system. Looked at other possible battery solutions. I hope to have the bootloader finished this coming week so I can work on porting the old code to the new version. I also found a place to source the displays we will be using, which means I now have a complete bom for the product.
Tim and I updated spam. I think we are ready for another production run. Over the next week we should be purchasing new revs of boards.
- Played with new cnc machine
- Played with Tyler’s new pcb. It is insanely bright.
- Made a power adapter for Heather’s pump so I could run it off of my battery pack.
- Saved one of my first atmega328ps from a fuse death. It is pretty straight forward I ran a 4mhz clock from my Cee and then used my bus pirate as an icsp.
- Soldered up another pig token by myself.
- obsessed a lot over my novena.
- changed a million diapers.
- started work on vaporizer product.