Worked a bit on my fpga code. didn’t make any real headway.
Designed a soldering station driver for hakko 907 compatible soldering irons and powered by my laptop power supply
What I watched this week
- 40 posts to go
- 15 chapters to go in mit
- Days successful with schedule: 0
- Drove to mobile
- Went to retro game night at mobile makerspace. I owned at frogger.
- Found and bought this drok dc-dc converter buck regulator to build a portable variable current limited power supply. exciting. Still have to figure out a good way to keep it cool.
- got my usbarmory in the mail. I forgot to bring my charger with me to work on tuesday. So I just installed xrdp and xfce on to the little guy and plugged it into the windows machine. setup internet connection sharing. and I was good to work all day. It is a very cool device.
- worked on my back door lock. I think I got it so this will reliably trigger the lock/unlock trigger.
- Drove back from mobile.
- Had great idea for my instant messaging system. What if we used the phone as a document store! genius.